8.02.2008

gotta get crackin'

It's a groggy, bleary-eyed morning. Spouse and I put off cleaning yesterday for some, ah, quality time together, and now we gotta get crackin'. His folks are driving down for a week-long stay, and should be here in a few hours. I'm procrastinating. Just one more cup of coffee, pleeeeeeaaaaaaase!

I like my in-laws, and am grateful that they seem to like me as well. High energy folks, however, so I usually have to take an extended nap break by the second or third day. Three adults, and two boys aged 5 and 8. I just can't keep up. So updates may be a little slow for the next seven days. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of Mice and Various Snakes and new Duck Feed Station

As mentioned in the previous post, our region is experiencing a near-Biblical plague of mice. "It's due to all the moisture we had...