- Hops, passionfruit, gojis, and additional herbs have been planted.
- Peppermint, aloe, and bay laurel trees have been potted.
- Front garden-bed rock "outline" has been re-established.
- A third of the front-yard "pasture" has been reseeded - another third tomorrow.
- Broody Goose has been booted from the laying kennel - she was getting way too skinny and unkempt - and the opening blocked. No worries, there's other kennels, just blocked her favorite.
- Rigged the chicken coop so the other goose can't lay in it (and thus keeping the chickens out).
- Cleaned up the property from the last wind storm.
- And last, but not least: moved the week-old chicks from the starter kennel into bigger digs. Good word, we're gonna have to build a bigger coop just to house them in a few weeks!
I'm way behind in reading friend's blogs and twitter conversations, and my personal hygiene ain't too great either (ahem), but a boatload of stuff has been accomplished around the property: