Spouse has re-shaped the mailbox to the best of his ability, and it actually looks pretty good. Regardless, the fact the box got smacked doesn't bother me too much. Instead, it feels like we've finally been initiated into to the community.
Now to make the concrete-reinforced version of our roadside mailbox...
It's all El vigilante's fault:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I get my hair cut by a barber. #4 on the sides, trim & thin out the top.
- I learned to ride a 2-wheel motorbike - a Honda 50 - when I was 6 years old.
- I'm proficient in two martial arts.
- I've used Macs since OS 6.x.
- I prefer red wine in the winter, and (gluten-free) beer in the summer.
- Oh yeah, I'm strongly wheat intolerant, and mildly dairy intolerant.